- It is being communicated to players/parents that if they or any household members have had COVID-19 symptoms including a cough and/or fever above 100.3 in the last 10 days, they should not attend any SBA Events.
- To limit the gathering size to 100 for outdoor events, we are encouraging all player and families to follow social distancing guidelines at our clinics, games, and lessons.
- Masks are not required to be worn by players while participating on field in a game or workout. The nature of the outdoor activities will ensure players remain 6ft apart. When in dugouts or on breaks, players will be required to wear masks when they can not maintain 6ft of social distancing. Players MUST bring a mask with them to any SBA sanctioned workouts, games, lessons, or clinics.
- Players will bring their own bats, helmets, gloves, and catching gear. If equipment is shared, equipment will be sanitized between uses.
- Hand sanitizer will also be available for players throughout the camp, as we encourage frequent hand-washing.